We pledge to give the most thorough, comfortable, and ethical care available.
Call today for a FREE consultation!
Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, and Nutrition
WE ARE IN-NETWORK PROVIDERS FOR BLUE CROSS, PRIORITY HEALTH, MEDICARE, AND MOST HEALTH INSURANCES
New Patients and Walk-ins Always Welcome at Discover Health Chiropractic Center PC
Are You Suffering? We Can Help
1. Headaches and Migraines. Approximately 22 million women are affected by migraines in the United States. Because these patients have suffered for many years (some since childhood), they are looking for long term relief and a life without drugs. Headaches are not normal, and are not caused by a lack of aspirin in the blood stream. Headaches are mainly triggered by two things, and Dr. White screens for both issues.
2. Herniated/ Degenerative Discs. These patients have usually tried multiple medical routes with little to no help. Many of them are facing surgery and would love to find a more natural solution. That is where we come in. Our success with these patients is incredible (see testimonials). Most patients present with structural imbalances, thus accelerating the degenerative process. Pain relief is often swift.
3. Arthritis. Osteoarthritis alone affects nearly 21 million people, accounts for nearly a quarter of primary care visits, and half of all NSAID use in the U.S. The largest affected group is the baby boomers. We combat the progression of arthritis with specific care tailored to increasing range of motion and increasing the ability to function without pain.
4. Neuropathies (Nerve Pain). Sciatica, Carpal Tunnel, numbness, tingling, radiculopathies, and other nerve problems fall into this group. This is a very motivated patient because the pain is very severe often interfering with multiple activities of daily living, such as sleep, walking, and sitting. These patients respond very quickly, and generally get outstanding results under our care.
Sciatica refers to a group of symptoms that are generally caused by a problem in the lower back known as a radiculopathy (when a nerve root that connects to the sciatic nerve is irritated or compressed). Common lower back problems and spinal conditions that can cause sciatica include:
Degenerative disc disease: Even though disc degeneration is a natural process that occurs with aging, one or more degenerated discs have the possibility to irritate a nerve root and cause sciatica. Degenerative disc disease is diagnosed after a weakened disc results in excessive micro-motion at the corresponding vertebral level and inflammatory proteins, located inside the disc, become exposed which irritates the area (and also the nerve roots).
Lumbar spinal stenosis: Commonly causes sciatica due to a narrowing of the spinal canal. This is more common in adults over the age of 60, and generally results from one or more of the following: overgrowth of soft tissue, enlarged facet joints, or a bulging disc placing pressure on the nerve roots as they exit the spine.
5. Fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia affects at least 6 million women in the US each year, and many patients aren’t getting answers anywhere else. We work with these patients on nutritional needs and lifestyle advice as well. We offer supplements and products to help you live pain free.
Discover Health Chiropractic Center PC